1. Pour couscous in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a pot, cook butter, onions and ham for 3 minutes.
3. Add 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
4. Once boiling, place water and olive oil over couscous. Stir gently and thoroughly then cover and let absorb for 5 minutes.
5. Once 5 minutes has past, fluff couscous with a fork.
6. Add sour cream, Dijon mustard, green peas and Parmesan cheese to the couscous and season with salt and pepper.
7. Coat chicken breast with sesame seeds and cook in olive oil at medium heat for 2 minutes each side.
8. Finish cooking chicken in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
9. Once fully cooked, serve chicken breast with couscous.